HIGH POINT: Granite Peak (12,799 feet)
STATE FLOWER: Bitterroot (Lewisia rediva)
STATE TREE: Ponderosa Pine (Pinus ponderosa)
Back to Other Sites Index
Montana (August 2001)
Quick view of trip pics
- This sculpture is located on the east side of Glacier National Park.
Canadian Border #1
- This picture shows the clearing and monuments along the border.
Canadian Border #2
- Another view of the border with Canada.
Canadian Border #3
- A view of the Canadian border looking east towards Glacier National Park.
Eagle Sculpture #1
- Eagle sculpture in Libby, Montana.
Eagle Sculpture #2
- Another view of the Eagle sculpture.
Stahl Gang Drawing
- Drawing left at Stahl Lookout apparently depicting work crew which maintains the lookout.
- Strange looking mushroom found along path about a mile south of Canada in northwestern Montana.
- This peak is located about two or three miles south of the Canadian border.
Pyramid Lake #1
- This lake is located in northwestern Montana.
Pyramid Lake #2
- Another view of Pyramid Lake.
- This lookout is located in northwestern Montana.
- This tunnel is found in Glacier National Park.
Back to top of page
Copyright © 2003-2017